Tuesday, March 30, 2010

(easter) EGGS

Evie likes eggs hanging from a tree… Evie likes eggs that are bright as can be…
(excuse the brightness. I have to squint just looking at these. We were clean, ready and dressed and it just worked out)

I copied my neighbors [because I have no creativity of my own] and hung eggs on our teenage Japanese Maple outside of our dining room. I like it. Evie LOVES it. I'm sure my other neighbors wish it would come down. It boasts springy colors and it's chipper. I like eggs too. I'd prefer them not to be hanging from a tree. My eggs are a measly 40 calories per egg (or something like that). Dove, why do you make such delicious, non-turn-downable chocolate!?! I'm terribly addicted.

2 comments:

  1. the pics are cute. I like the tree. and omg-i've eaten a whole bag of those stupid chocolates on my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter Egg tree! Your neighbor didn't think it up on her own either! ;) It's cute!!!

    Dove is my favorite and prefered chocolate, too! Just had a piece after lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete