Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Straight A's

With my husband being in education, he is rather gung-ho in that realm, having 415 degrees, etc. etc. etc. I, on the other hand, hated school. HATED IT! I did JUST enough to stay out of trouble with the parents and get by- magna cum laude was no goal of mine. So, needless to say, I PRAY that EB is smart like JB. He’s not only one of the smartest people I know, he’s incredibly driven. She needs to be more like him rather than me!

So, I’m proud to say that as of right now, in her short little life, she’s on the dean’s list. She’s in the Honor Society. She’s in Beta Club. She has a 4.0…or close enough. How, you ask? Well, you see, she is in the 90th and 95th percentile for height and weight. Sounds like straight A's to me.

EB at 15 months:
Weight: right at 28 lbs (90th percentile)
Height: 32 inches (95th percentile)
Head: 18 inches (why does this measurement matter?)


Yep! You're #1!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. Our doc said they measure the head to assure regular growth of their brain. They don't give us that number anymore. Useful to them but not really us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for good grades - she gets a treat right? she's the same size as grayson

    ReplyDelete