Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's fall y'all!

Well, I live in Alabama, so it may be 95 on Thanksgiving, but nonetheless, the feeling of fall has been in the air as of late. In fact, as I was walking EB into school on Monday, she quite emphatically let me know that, “It cowld, momma.” Sorry, sweet child, your mom has not stopped to buy you anything of warmth. So, with that said, fall means:

Blue jeans (without burning slap up in them. Yes, we went THAT night and bought blue jeans.) FOOTBALLLLLLL (Americana, that is). With a hearty "Row Tie," of course! Football means YUMMY, FATTY foods!
AND…..quite frankly, it is OFFICIALLY October which means I can now pull out my Christmas music. Yes, I’m very serious. My new most favorite CD is compliments of Ms. Wolfe, soon-to-be-Searson, Straight No Chaser. It’s a must in your fun Christmas CD rotation. They occasionally come on PBS and I may or may not have watched them EVERY.SINGLE.TIME last year.
Here, I'll just be nice and save you the research (I'm posting this one only because my mom hates this song and gets all in a tizz when it starts. I LOVE IT, the song, I mean):











1 comment:

  1. AHH! I love Carol of the Bells! I DO NOT love when you start playing your christmas music the day after I order a bathing suit. One (or both)of this Main Street duo is out of season.

    ReplyDelete