We are in the middle of week 15. I’m in between ultrasounds and I HATE this span because I’m a rather LARGE worrier. So, therefore, I worry. For no reason, mind you. Everything is great. I feel great. No problemos, all is well. April 12th will be a big day in our house. We'll get an ultrasound, alright…. Boy or girl will be revealed. EB’s wish list changes daily. I hope her wishes and the gender line up appropriately on said date. Of course, anything will be perfect and we do not care. We have family names on standby, so time will tell.
So, my helper and I started a little trend. Here we are… Tired, sweaty, helmet hair, gross and mad that it was bath time in all of our 15 week glory!



Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI feel ya on the "in between ultrasounds" bit. It has been a hard wait, but our wait is over in the morning!! I'm also ready to start feeling this little bit moving around!
ReplyDeleteHow are you hiding this so well back in your corner? You look great in this pic...and that house looks packed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea and you look great!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are posting pics now!!! Let's see some more!
ReplyDelete