Well, the
halfway mark has come and gone. It has nothing to do with me waiting to make
sure all is well before I say that or post a pic, but EVERYTHING to do with me forgetting
to take a pic, or fighting the battle with my assistant (old and young) or digging
my camera out of wherever it has been hiding at that moment.
Hard to
believe how quickly time is flying. Of course, when trying to explain this
timeframe to a three year old, it comes out more like, “Well, we have A LOT of
hot days before he can come. We have to go to the lake and to the pool A LOT of
days before he’s ready.” I think it’s a good thing I’m so cold natured, or does
that even matter at this point? Don’t answer that.
I feel great.
In one week alone I gained 3 lbs. YIKES! There are a few things different this
time that I’ve finally put my finger on (yes, after 20 weeks. I’m very
observant, you see)…
- He is SO low. While this isn’t true for everyone, this boy is RIDING LOW. Whew. We’ll see if this proves to be an issue when I hit the 30’s (weeks, I mean).
- EVERYTHING is so salty and it drives me NUTS. I am NOT a salt person. I rarely cook with it (my poor family) and I DEFINITELY never ever add it to food when it’s on my plate. So, you can imagine how this is going over with me. Chips make my mouth feel like it’s shriveling up…or something. With EB, salty foods just thrilled my soul.
- ALL.I.WANT.ARE.SWEETS. It’s bad…so very bad. How good are they? YUM! With EB, sweets made me feel blah. So, we have definitely seesawed this time.
There, that’s
three. That’s enough for the ol’ blog for blog sake. Bottom line, I feel great
and all is well. He’s a mover and shaker… probably because I cram sugar down my
throat all day. I’m sure it will not impact my weight AT ALL!
Here we are for documentation sake. What's funny about this is I was posed up, smiling big, newly applied make up and ALL.... I had us all staged, the camera JUST right, the timer ready and, low and behold, Gus popped in too...PERFECT, right? Well, it never occurred to me to check back and make sure it looked ok. SO, here we are...err...kinda. However, the more I think on it, I really like this "angle." Also, don't be jealous of my gauchos!
Happy 21 weeks, baby boy!




I love this picture...and EB looks so proud! Good thing you have the PB M&Ms.
ReplyDeleteLove!!!
ReplyDelete