Wednesday, May 16, 2012

23 [almost] down


Week 23 will soon come to a close leaving behind a trail of weight gain, a l-o-w riding babe and a SERIOUS addiction to sweets. SERIOUS. I want nothing more and nothing less. Enter in: Peanut Butter M&M’s and a whole cookie cake that I ate 90% of….ALONE!

I’ve boasted about being soooo cold natured that I’m not really too worried about going through the summer with child. UM… it’s hot! Like, it’s already really hot..all 82 degrees. So, that joke was on me, but thank goodness for pools and lakes. This summer you may see a new species emerge- the fresh water whale. Do not hide your kids or load your harpoons, I…..um…she won’t bite. She just seeks shade and cool waters.
 (Try  not to be so jealous of my gauchos. They are so comfy when lounging)

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be very, very hot!! I did this two years ago, it's not fun. Except I didn't have at toddler who wanted to be outside then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the HOT (and the sweets and weight gain for that matter)! I always just thought it was kind of a joke, haha, pregnant in the summer, how miserable. But really, it is going to be MISERABLE! I read an article that I think I posted on FB though that gives some meaning to the whining. The heat really does effect us differently. I don't have access to pool nor lake unless you count the inflatable one on my parent's deck...I'll probably sit in that sucker every weekend while Kai plays in circles around me. You are not alone!! Hope you are feeling good and little man is growing well. =)

    ReplyDelete