Thursday, August 2, 2012

34


I’m behind on this project.

We are closing out week 34. Wow. This may sound crazy to some, but I’m really type A and JB is even more type A, so I’ve confirmed with my doctor that she will induce me. So, with that being said, we have about 4.5 weeks. EB came very quickly… and there’s a small fear inside that I won’t make it to the hospital based on the swiftness of delivery #1. So, that backs my whole “inducing” philosophy. I’m good… I’ve felt contractions until 7 cm…they were... FUN. Anyway, this ride is slowing down and time has FLOWN.

Random thoughts: My diaper bag came in this week-boys don’t like pink paisley. Who would have guessed. Hence, I got a new bag out of the deal.  The FMLA papers have been signed, sealed and delivered. We’re just waiting… kinda. Sleep is an old, faint memory, but that’s ok. What isn’t an old, faint memory is indigestion. I did not experience this with EB. I always ask for seconds…of TUMS. Bottles adorn my desk and my counters at home.  JB is anti his son being dressed in “gowns,” yet they are still hanging in the closet. We are all good…. Enjoying this time as a family of three and anxiously waiting to become one of four. EB is FIRED up and there are many emotions that come with thinking about her as a big sister, first born, the eldest of two, etc. etc. I have a “Big Sister” day planned soon and I’ll likely cry. It is such a blessing to watch our family grow, yet incredibly overwhelming to think how blessed we truly are. So…4.5 weeks and counting. 


1 comment: