Tuesday, May 5, 2009

G.U.I.L.T.Y

This little Petri dish (this is her new nickname since we never know what she's growing and getting ready to pass out to the masses) has given us a run for our money since this time last week. GOOD NIGHT! After the doc appt on Thurs. when they told us she had a double ear infection and then a choking spell in the car resulting in her not breathing and me having to HAUL IT across 31 to pull over and cause a commotion to get JB to pull over to (b/c he is all educated and what not in life saving skills… I say that being funny, but it was NOT a funny situation) assist me…. sigh… resulted in her giving us a nasty stomach flu-virus Sat-Mon. I TELL YOU WHAT! She is breaking us in well…really well. I guess it’s like a badge of honor, I don’t feel the honor just yet, but allow me to fully recover and I’ll wear it with pride.

*** let me add, EB was fine, but she had choked on her PROJECTILE spit up and truly was not breathing. The minute I pulled her out of her car seat and jolted her, I guess, it made her spit up and she took a big ol' gasp of air. "Terrifying" isn't quite strong enough to descibe the moment***

So, I was sick of looking at Roger and thought I would say hey quickly, catch my faithful 5 readers up and be done. We don’t feel great at our house just yet, but we are getting there. There’s LOTS going on this week and lots to catch up on from last week (CLEARLY). I’ll be back in FULL swing real soon.

Ciao.

** Because I've lived in a cave, I don't have a ton of details, but I wanted to say CONGRATS to the Cooks on a BEAUTIFUL baby boy (not that I've gotten to love on him AT ALL). He was a healthy lad and came into this world Friday, May 1. Can't wait to meet you, little James!!**

1 comment:

  1. So sorry y'all have been so sick! We've had our fair share and no it is not fun at all! Gotta believe their immune systems just get stronger each time and eventually they won't get sick so easily! Hey, we can hope right?

    ReplyDelete