Before
After
Well, he was and he did SO well and made it to the end. We LOVED Roger and I cried when his former teammate got sent home (they used to play for Alabama and went on together so they could return to their healthier lives like when they played ball). Of course, Jason took an IMMEDIATE liking to them and we pulled for them the whole season. LOVED THEM.
Look at them!!
Today APC was apart of Blue Cross Blue Shield’s "National Walk @ Lunch Day." My sweet coworker, Hallie, got some of us to go and walk with her. Sure, the walking was great (I love to walk, remember), but the best part was….. drum roll…
HB II, Roger, HB I, LW
WE GOT TO MEET ROGER! I was almost giddy. Don’t think I didn’t ask for a picture IMMEDIATELY!! I did.
We agreed to walk for 30 minutes while ol’ Rog led the way….
BUT, he couldn’t really “lead the way” b/c our APC group held him back and made him talk to us the whole time. L-Dub, you got ANYTHING else you can pull out of your hat to ask him? We covered all the bases, I think. I mean, there are no longer any Biggest Loser secrets,
Impressed, LW?



No comments:
Post a Comment