Wednesday, July 1, 2009

7

Really? Is this a dream? Hardly. Sweet little EB is 7 whole months today (I may have to be medicated in 5 months from now for the big 1 year post. tear). I can’t even form the words…. this has been the fastest, best 7 months of our lives!! WHAT A FUN MONTH IT HAS BEEN. She is such a little character and just a “wee” bit feisty, but it’s funny FOR NOW.

Factoids on the Evie-tron:
-started napping in her bed instead of in her swing. HUGE. FINALLY.
-no longer uses her baby tub and is in the “big girl” tub
-she is conquering all of the stage 2 foods (still not a fan of peaches or peas)
-LOVES HER DADDY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD (it only makes me partially nauseated).
-very interactive with “Brother Gus.” He looks for her and she looks for him. Pretty sweet. She loves to put her hands in his fur (yes, I wash them afterwards).
-the child babbles NON-stop and is SUPER loud.
-do not drink or eat while holding her or you WILL be sharing your dinner.
-she has one measly pound to go before we are out of the infant carrier (PTL!).
-her hair has finally started coming back in and seems to be really thick and course. We’ll see.
-EB thinks she’s REAL big and has tried part of a corn nugget, mashed potatoes and in keeping real with her mom, some Spanish rice. Sister doesn’t play around. She LOVED them.
-As of today (literally. it changes hourly), EB has had three ear infections, two being double infections in less than 65 days. I hope tubes are in our VERY near future. However, we are thankful and praise the Lord for a sweet, happy and, all things considered, healthy baby girl.

Ok, that’s enough. On to the infamous chair pics- which have become quite the battle these days:

So we started here at 6 months (early morning pic)....

What? She isn't interested in pictures? No shock here!

Gus can get a reaction, at least...

And so begins the demise of Spice...

Ears. Easy access, EB. Surely one day you will understand why I used Spice as a measuring tool.

We only serve pink rabbit for dinner once a month.

Getting closer....

YAY! Happy 7 month Birthday, EB! We love you to the moon and back!

Another smile thanks to Gus.

Hammin' it up. See ya next time, folks!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...I want to steal her! I might bring her back after all that heavy lifting though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! I'm SO sorry about all those stinking ear infections. We have our first. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she wasn't sitting up the last time I saw her....I think that means I need to see her again...what a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all the pics!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gosh, she's changing SOOOOO much!! I need to come down with Rhys and have some play time with you and Evie. Email me if yall are around this weekend. We're home all weekend long. :)

    ReplyDelete