(I really promise to start using my real video camera very soon. My little point and shoot is just so much handier at times like this. Also, I do not profess to excel in videography, so keep a barf bag close at hand during these videos.)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Ehhh?
If you ever question why I may be hard of hearing….here’s why. This child is LOUD and it is just amplified on our hardwoods.
(I really promise to start using my real video camera very soon. My little point and shoot is just so much handier at times like this. Also, I do not profess to excel in videography, so keep a barf bag close at hand during these videos.)
(I really promise to start using my real video camera very soon. My little point and shoot is just so much handier at times like this. Also, I do not profess to excel in videography, so keep a barf bag close at hand during these videos.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She is NEVER this excited to see me...should my feelings be hurt?
ReplyDelete