
(really I wanted to play with Walker on his big ol’ water slide that looks like a giant moonwalk, but a huge water slide instead…that didn’t happen.) 

(I thought about poking fun at JB's photography skills here and telling any of you that are interested in his services to call him...... but after further review.... it's kinda funny. We'll call this "art")

Since we were visiting Candyland, I thought I’d do some investigating since I want to get EB a wagon for her birthday......

...Looks like a success to me!
Friends! What would we do without friends in our lives?! These three (soon to be 4…not us, the Parsons) better love each other because we spend LOTS of time together.

The reward for the parents, you ask?! It sure is nice to have friends with "big" kids and "little" toys. I'll take that...and that...and that too!




How cute is that little chunky monkey?!
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun for evie.
ReplyDelete