She isn’t a hostile intruder, but I needed to get a football plug in. Roll Tide!! Rammer Jammer….. Beat them hogs! You don’t have to use correct grammar when you’re in the South talking football. It’s an understood rule.
Back to the subject at hand. Look what was “hanging” out on my porch last night. GASP!
I’m slightly scared of these little devils because I’ve always been told they are dangerous. So, you can imagine my surprise when my neighbor called last night and told me to come to the driveway, but I had to get there via my backyard. Can you IMAGINE had I opened my front door to this???
I’d be blogging from a hospital bed today for sure. I had JUST been out front with Gus. Whew.
He eventually fell. I was DREADING having to tell Jason to pick up a dead raccoon off of our porch this morning. Of course, when I got up I ran to see if he was out there…GONE! Would you believe that the ol’ coon played possum in front of us?!
Back to the subject at hand. Look what was “hanging” out on my porch last night. GASP!
I’m slightly scared of these little devils because I’ve always been told they are dangerous. So, you can imagine my surprise when my neighbor called last night and told me to come to the driveway, but I had to get there via my backyard. Can you IMAGINE had I opened my front door to this???
I’d be blogging from a hospital bed today for sure. I had JUST been out front with Gus. Whew.He eventually fell. I was DREADING having to tell Jason to pick up a dead raccoon off of our porch this morning. Of course, when I got up I ran to see if he was out there…GONE! Would you believe that the ol’ coon played possum in front of us?!

NO! I was NOT trying to give him water. That is Gus's water bowl. I bet that ol' raccoon helped himself once he thought he had pulled our legs. We aren't a drive-thru! That mental image will result in me scouring Gus Black's water bowl. EEEEEK!




omgosh. that is so crazy. he's just hanging out at your house chillin!
ReplyDeleteShe is growing up way too fast! I vote to see her in her LSU outfit. Bill
ReplyDelete