Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We bid farewell…

I love a good ol’ gummy smile along with a gummy kiss….. but we officially said farewell to that in the Black household yesterday. EB has now cut her two top teeth and she looks 12. Sigh. I have been doing my civic duty this week trying to serve on jury duty, but they didn’t want me. I was enjoying it too.

This great granddaddy (along with my grandmother) drove down to the beach with my mom for the week on Sunday. They weren’t there 30 minutes and he slipped getting out of the shower and broke his hip. SO, after being evaluated at Pensacola hospital, they transported him back to Birmingham late Sunday evening and he had hip surgery yesterday. He is doing incredibly well and for that we are INCREDIBLY grateful. I hope they enjoyed their trip to the beach! HA! Sad day.
Look at that tiny baby!! She was a mere few hours old.

1 comment: