Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I made it!

I’m SO far behind. Life is UBER busy these days (that comment always turns folks off. Oh well, it's true. SORRY). A few days ago I saw these ghosts here and here. I saw the magic word “HOT GLUE,” so I decided to take on the project- when I could find a little window of time. I already confessed my non-domesticated self earlier, so let me go ahead and tell you I can’t sew. I can’t even sew on a button. SO, there is NO WAY IN HECK I can make all of the fancy stuff you other creative people make. Hot glue? I can do some hot glue.

SO…. almost three hours and three PAINFUL hot glue blisters later…VOILA! Should it have taken three hours? Well, of course not, but remember who you are talking to reading. Should it have cost me three blisters? Probably not, but I am the clumsiest person you will EVER meet. Oh well, she was happy with her momma’s hot glue gun skills so it was WORTH it. Do her eyes look weepy to you? Yeah, well, that’s because we have ANOTHER ear infection. She has FINALLY passed the “quota” to get tubes and we are going for a consultation appointment tomorrow! This is a blessing, no doubt.

1 comment: