Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby [Evie] it’s cold outside

Well, it *was* cold back when we went to see our little friend play football. I started babysitting him when he was about 6 weeks old (I was in the 6th grade) and now here we are at his high school football game. UNBELIEVABLE.

Anyway, we bundled up and headed out.

Ohhhhhhh, how we can’t wait to get this girl out on the slopes!! Ya know, gloves really limit your ability to rip your toboggan off. THANK GOODNESS. I think it was like 12 degrees (kidding, of course, this IS Alabama).

Flash back. This was EB’s first “big” snow back in the spring. She is no first-timer when it comes to cold weather.
Runny noses were had by all and GK ended up having a great game that night…. Again, started keeping her when she was tee-tiny and now she's EVERY bit of 13. Wow, time sure does fly!
Seriously?! You're gonna stand there and NOT help a sister out with this head contraption?
Busy FIRST Halloween weekend and 11 (!) month chair pics all coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment