Rather, she’s driving! EB has a new ride. There’s a time in every young girl’s life where she and dad have a serious talk and decide it’s time for a car.
We even let her pick it out.......
We opted for the one passenger option while she steadies her skills.
We even let her pick it out.......
We opted for the one passenger option while she steadies her skills.
She got a lesson on checking the brake lights.
She knows how to use her cupholder.
She even got a crash course on driving manually-with her feet.
Evidently, she also got a lesson on cheesing for a cop?!?!
If she needs to make a pit stop at the city limits, she’s golden. We are getting the whole potty thing down and she’ll now go on command-you just have to command/demand.
A brand new, hot off the shelf, 2009 Cozy Coupe! She chose red and “yeyyo” over the pink and “bwuu.”
Have these things not evolved or what?! She loves these at school. I had a coupon. Therefore, we now own one. Of course, I feel like I now need a three-car garage.
This guy....NOT AMUSED!



Adorable!
ReplyDelete