Conversation:HB- EB, I sure did miss you today. Did you have fun? Can you give mommy a kiss?
EB- NO!
HB: That’s not sweet- as I kiss those little fat cheeks….
EB: YUuuuuCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
HB: EXCUSE ME (as I look to see if I grew some weird fungus during the day or something)!?
This all came about AFTER she didn’t want to leave and preferred to stay at school. Evidently, she’s tortured at our house….or something.



Love this cute pic of miss evie (do you actually call her EB? just wondered about that =))
ReplyDeleteAnd the conversation is hilarious. If Michael asks Kai about going somewhere when the three of us are at home, Kai grins at me and says "Bye Mama" b/c he KNOWS that it makes me sad that he wants to leave me behind. He also, if I ask him to tell me he loves me, will think a minute and say "lub you, (pause) daddy" and smiles. What a stinker!
One of these days maybe we'll get the two of them together b/c I think they would be quite a pair.
This picture of Evie is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, hey, my first thought about her response to you is that at least she evidently LOVES her school!!!! That's a HUGE YAY to me!!! :)
Loving keeping up with you via the blog world! :)