Do you know my dad? If you do, then you know that he is HILARIOUSLY funny, down to earth, humble and quirky! I am a daddy’s girl (yet, I do love my mom because we are A LOT alike) and I think he is a wonderful human. Guess what? He has worked long and hard (so has my mom and she ain't leaving yet!) his whole life and today is his ETERNAL FRIDAY!!! As of 4 p.m. today we’ll be seeing nothing but his taillights as he flies out of Alabama Power’s parking deck for the FINAL time. He is going to be SO missed and he doesn’t even know it. He is the highlight of SO many people’s day and is their salt in this drab place, I can assure you. Anyway, HAPPY RETIREMENT DAD!! I love you and will miss you being 5 floors above me! P.S. He doesn’t read my blog..does he even know I have one? Hmm….
A little stroll back from lunch. GOSH, how I will miss these days! Yes, thanks for noticing, I WAS 7 months pregnant in this picture.

Obviously this wasn't a Halloween party, but my wedding. Big Ron is a dancer (behind the scenes) and all we used to do growing up was dance and sing..dance and sing..dance and sing.
Tell your dad I said Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a SWEET post, Holly! I didn't realize that your dad and mom work in the same bldg! How sweet!!! Well, congrats to your daddy! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You know he'll want more "Evie time!" :)
Congrats to Big Ron!!!
ReplyDelete