They are on “Evie Duty” this week (I’ll go into more detail later about how generous my family has been to keep EB the month of March. Jason and I are SO blessed and thankful). SO, it was ONLY fitting that baby girl take part in our breakfast ritual this morning. She, of course, slept through the whole breakfast, but they were like little birds with puffed chests every time someone walked up to see Evie. This morning was definitely a special morning. Normally my dad joins us as well, but he is off today. I really do look so forward to Thursday morning breakfast. It’s a GREAT way to start my day….with some of my MOST favorite people. Plus, we are making GREAT memories!
We got to work early this morning, so EB hung out in PR for a little while. I loved looking down and seeing her fat and happy little self. She is SO happy (not that you can tell) in the mornings. It just thrills my soul to hear her cooing and see her smiling in the mornings. DEFINITELY makes getting up early MUCH easier when i can see that sweet face!



No comments:
Post a Comment