Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In the words of Gloria Gaynor

We will survive…Our sweet EB has come down with some funk. We have worked hard (and been successful, might I add) at keeping this sweet baby healthy as a horse….UNTIL LAST WEEK. Through all of my babysitting and nannying I have seen my share of sick babies, but it never quite hit home until you're up all night with a screaming baby, sleep deprived and battling nasty gunky snot it was MY precious baby and it truly does break my heart. Yes, I am FULLY aware that there are really sick babies amongst us fighting HORRIBLE things, and they ONLY wish all they had to worry about was an upper respiratory infection. With that being said, I’m very thankful that’s all we have going on, but it is so very sad for my little Evie (of course, I’m a new mom,first-timer and it appears to be exasperated a bit… I get all of that). Our days have been long and a bit tiring and I’m sorry to my faithful 3 readers that I haven’t kept you up to speed on my "edge-of-your-seat, can’t-take-your-eyes-off-my-blog" life. I’m sure somewhere in my inbox and call log, I also have calls and e-mails to return…. Hmmmm, I’ll work on that.



Her "resting place" until the funk leaves. This bouncy seat has truly been our saving grace on MANY occasions. So pitiful. You wouldn't believe if I told you I'm not much of a "pink" person, would you?!



Ohhh, how I miss that chunky, mischievous little face. MELTS MY HEART!!!


2 comments:

  1. Three readers...What? You have 7 followers...quite impressive...I only have 2 and you are one of them...HA HA...Love the bouncy seat pic so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive checked you and Darby all day. Glad you're back! Hope little EB is feeling better. Bring your clorox wipes to Main.

    ReplyDelete