Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jump..Jump..for my love!

Do you remember that song (The Pointer Sisters)? I LOVE it. I use to jump like a madman on my trampoline to that song…. memories…

Evie is growing so quickly. I feel like we’ve made MAJOR steps in one tiny month. From her hand/eye coordination, to strength, to expressions, to not sleeping…oh wait. Anyway, it’s quite miraculous to watch- AMAZING.

ANYWAY. So, she got a special gift yesterday and we tried it “on” for fun…SUCCESS! Really, how is my tiny baby already able to sit in a jumperoo? Don’t get me wrong, she was by no means jumping- more hanging there suspended from the doorframe, but supporting her little self, nonetheless. I was impressed, not that that takes much.

Thanks to Aunt KK and Uncle Bill we now have yet another toy under our roof (I should insert a picture of my living room, but I'm too embarrassed)!!




There's a story with the PURPLE socks, but try to focus on that smile and not the "grape"ness of her feet.

"Gus, please let me show you my tricks." She really was staring him down... although the angle on the next pic makes a liar out of me.



And...well, be rest assured he didn't move off of these steps. Most nights in our house go a little something like this.



And Lastly....


While it may appear that jumping wore her out...HARDLY THE CASE! We were blessed with a sleeper from the start. YET, she no longer sleeps. SO, this was taken at like 5:20 this morning when I FINALLY headed for the shower after being up since 2 a.m. SUPER!

2 comments:

  1. I love that her jumper says "sassy". Watch out world, here comes EB....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! You are a posting machine. I should take some lessons!

    ReplyDelete