Monday, April 20, 2009

It was a bust...

Sadly, I don’t get to write about the fun-filled Fairhope weekend with friends that I had planned on, laden with pictures of all the goodness. Sigh… Granted, we did have a child-less weekend, but against my wishes and not what I had envisioned. Evie so graciously bestowed her funk to the entire house and while we were supposed to be Fairhopin’ it, we were under house arrest and she was with the grands. WILL IT EVER END?

I did drag myself out of bed on Saturday to visit with her briefly- I felt like I was fulfilling my court-ordered visitation rights and it was sad! I wanted to run away with her and bring her home (thanks mom and dad for keeping her. Let’s just hope they don’t catch the funk now), but we HAD to get that house cleaned and well before “reuniting.” So, we walked around the outlet malls and then I took her back to the grands. Sunday our house got a MUCH needed scrub down of Lysol and Chlorox- PLEASE NO MORE GERMS!!! HOPEFULLY, we will stay healthy for AT LEAST a week this time.

Anyway! That’s all I got! Is it Friday yet?

A fun few minutes with the babe. I didn't even have my real camera b/c it was still packed away with all of my luggage that was supposed to be having fun in Fairhope. Sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment