Monday, July 13, 2009

May I have your attention, please….

A little PSA for my few blog readers. If you need a little gift or are a mom that is weighed down by the inevitable “just around the corner” feeding frenzy….LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE MAGICAL PODEE! Have you ever seen this wonder? Are you amazed? Probably not, but if you are trying to rush out in the mornings or are in the middle of Babies R Us or just started trying to jog again and it juts up against the feeding frenzy, and you don’t have 3 arms, 3 hands and a chair to plop down in- I’m assuming you don’t- this is the bottle for you. I think it has saved my life a good 5 times just in the last week. Actually, it just makes us so mobile that I can’t even hardly stand it. No more worries about when EB will eat or whether or not we are in a convenient location. There is no longer an “inconvenience." I can’t imagine how helpful it would be if you had more than one child.

Without further ado….. The Podee.
I’ve been asked several times how old a child should be, and frankly, I can’t so much answer that for ya. Sorry. I got it as a gift before EB, but I just pulled it out last week. Evie has recently started grabbing her paci and putting it in her mouth correctly (I haven’t blogged about it, but it’s funny and WONDERFUL all at the same time. I’ve been waiting for that for a LONG time), and so I assumed that if she could do that, she could handle keeping the nipple in her mouth long enough to eat. Does that make sense? Unlikely. Oh well. It works for us and she’s 7 months…


Now, I cannot promise that sleepiness will follow, but it sure does the trick at my house. Good luck with that!


** Late addition... An added bonus... It's $10 people. In my humble opinion, it is WELL worth it and I now own two!

4 comments:

  1. Will you please add this to those spreadsheets you have for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that when I was pregnant as a helper for those with multiples but I never thought about getting one for gray. You should have your own commercial - you sold it to me wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen or heard about these, but how very clever!

    ReplyDelete