With her 8th month birthday looming- entirely too close for my liking- this child is mere days from crawling. Those thighs create QUITE the obstacle though, but the determination is no doubt there. This is our view of Evie-tron these days…. 
Congrats to the Lowers. We are so happy for you guys and were honored to be a part of your special day. Lindsey, you were absolutely beautiful and I hate I didn’t get to hug your neck.
Not so much the bride and groom… but we were once upon a time ago. We had to miss the reception, but this is proof that we were there sans Evie Black.

Congrats to the Lowers. We are so happy for you guys and were honored to be a part of your special day. Lindsey, you were absolutely beautiful and I hate I didn’t get to hug your neck.
Not so much the bride and groom… but we were once upon a time ago. We had to miss the reception, but this is proof that we were there sans Evie Black.


Oh im so sad that I didn't get to see you guys! I heard you were there and saw your name on the guest book.
ReplyDeleteI need to come see you guys and your PRECIOUS chunk. I love reading your blog and seeing her grow.
Tell Jason I said Hello!
Lindsey (Fine) Lower :)