Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two of a kind?

So, for obvious reasons, we are ALWAYS being told how much EB looks like JB. We know…WE ALL KNOW. I get the occasional “she looks like your mom,” which she really does, but we get the Jason look-a-like comments MORE than quite frequently. I’m pretty sure I carried her for umpteen months and I’m PRETTY sure I was there when I gave birth to her, but we have very few similarities…UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT.



(sadly this will be the last picture taken from my blackberry camera... it took a little ride on the roof of my car and will never be the same.)

Costco pizza is REALLY good to me and I REALLY like (aside from the fact that I can eat it for like negative dollars) it. So, after doing some shopping, we just set up shop right there in the high quality food court and had dinner. NO SHAME, FOLKS. The girl likes “pizza” and don’t you DARE take that crust out of her mouth- she gets fierce.

If you ever want to go to dinner at Costco, just holler! It’ll be a high class, fancy dinner on yours truly (p.s. I wish I could say that Jason and I have NEVER met there for lunch…but that would be a lie)!!

1 comment:

  1. hey I am still waiting on us to meet for Mexican first

    ReplyDelete