EB is back to her old tricks…. she has SUCCESSFULLY, mind you, passed around a stomach bug to our ENTIRE family- after she got it from school and it wiped out her whole class. Prior to that, she had her 6th ear infection, while Jason decided to bring home the flu. SO……. There ya have it. I’m starting to think we weren’t born with immune systems. I’m told this is normal in the first year…really? REALLY is it normal? I’m gonna call a negative on that, but maybe it is. Our next stop….tubes!
Regardless of her “predicament” at the moment…. she’s still her busy little self.
As of lately, she is dangerously flirting with walking (stressing me out). She’ll stand up, take a step and plummet to a NICE face plant. SIGH.
Life couldn’t be anymore fun. We laugh and laugh and laugh at this clown.
I am glad you guys survived the weekend. We have missed getting to see you outside. Lukey has been asking about you guys. If the cost is clear, maybe we can visit tomorrow.
ReplyDelete