Friday, October 16, 2009

The power of a ruffle

Today is Spirit Day at school. EB went donned in some SU attire. I LOVE her in a T-shirt, but she gets mistaken for a boy- you just wait until that child has hair long enough for a bow!!! So, to ward off any naysayers, I pulled out her red RUFFLED cords. Don’t ever underestimate the power of a RUFFLE, people….or a little Samford Bulldog!
It's cold outside, y'all. LOVE IT!

6 comments:

  1. Ya know they make headband things with bows on them ;)

    FTR though, I've never thought she looked like a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words for how cute those pants are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those little ruffled pants. ruffles are why i wanted a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her standing up!! Does she need some bowed headbands for her bday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly.. once again, Thank you for sharing Evie's adventures with us! She is too,too cute!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks adorable in the ruffles Holly!! While I too hope to dress a little girl in ruffles one day, may that girl not come for another 5 years at least :) I think I will have my hands full with a couple of boys until then!

    ReplyDelete