EB and I took a day recently to enjoy each other. It was fun. I love her. She was a diva [SHOCKING].
Considering, at that point, that we had been sick EVERY weekend since Easter, she had yet to wear her Easter dress. So, we (meaning her-b/c I remember sweating profusely, being covered in mud and commenting to myself that I’m glad I opted against the white pants) donned her Easter finest and headed over to a local garden(s) for a little shoot with my VERY unprofessional self- so don’t judge.
The goal: to simply get pictures of the babe. You will notice, she never smiled,
she only wanted to play in the various bodies of water,
she was more interested in the snake we found (yep)
and the baby geese whose mom was NONE to happy about our presence-sorry, old lady, you and your babes were blocking our exit. 


A day (or in this case 40 min) with EB. Get ready.....
Considering, at that point, that we had been sick EVERY weekend since Easter, she had yet to wear her Easter dress. So, we (meaning her-b/c I remember sweating profusely, being covered in mud and commenting to myself that I’m glad I opted against the white pants) donned her Easter finest and headed over to a local garden(s) for a little shoot with my VERY unprofessional self- so don’t judge.The goal: to simply get pictures of the babe. You will notice, she never smiled,
she only wanted to play in the various bodies of water,
she was more interested in the snake we found (yep)
and the baby geese whose mom was NONE to happy about our presence-sorry, old lady, you and your babes were blocking our exit. 


A day (or in this case 40 min) with EB. Get ready.....

"No, EB, snakes bite."

Quite possibly my favorite pic. It's quite indicative of us- disheveled at ALL times (oh, and of course the tears)


This is just funny. A pose. Really, EB?!

.jpg)

And....She's done.




I think you got some GREAT photos!!
ReplyDeleteI know I have seen these before but they are just to cute! Tears and All and you didn't mention your snack adventure!
ReplyDeleteI meant snake adventure.
ReplyDeleteLove her Olan Mills impersonation!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Holly! And I am SO GLAD that you posted the word "snake" before the picture of one since I am absolutely terrified of them (including pictures that can't harm me) and was able have Matt scroll past so that I could read the rest of your post!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love them! Brave girls with te snakes!
ReplyDelete