Poor little priss never gets any face time on the blog. I should do something about that…. Do you feel sorry for her?
I haven’t done any “month” updates in a while. Bottom line: she’s growing…she’s really big. Stuff comes out of her mouth pretty much constantly, but I can tell you MAYBE half of what she’s saying…MAYBE! Her vocabulary, while flourishing, has taken on a nasal tone. Not sure what that’s about. Everything in her life is “boooooo” (blue).
She hates dolls, loves balls. Love books. LOVES water (fun summer ahead). Tolerates discipline. Loves to give kisses and pats. Tolerates having her teeth brushed. Will throw all out tempers when you take her sippy cup away at nap time. She follows directions FAIRLY well- it’s amazing how she’s caught on in the last few months. Example: “EB, time to go. Go get in mommy’s car…” Off she goes.
She likes hotdogs…..and….well….that’s pretty much it. She used to not be picky, but I think she’s eaten hotdogs consistently since Sunday. Don’t judge. I put the kitchen sink on her plate and she won’t touch it. Picky. Oh, pizza. She LOVES pizza. So, she’s had pizza and hotdogs since Sunday. Nice.
She’s such a creature of habit. I have NO earthly idea where she gets THAT from. We keep a rigid schedule. Partially because that’s how I have to operate and partially because that’s how she has to operate- see, she comes by it all quite honestly.
We adore her. She’ll soon be 18 months. Mercy.
I haven’t done any “month” updates in a while. Bottom line: she’s growing…she’s really big. Stuff comes out of her mouth pretty much constantly, but I can tell you MAYBE half of what she’s saying…MAYBE! Her vocabulary, while flourishing, has taken on a nasal tone. Not sure what that’s about. Everything in her life is “boooooo” (blue).
She hates dolls, loves balls. Love books. LOVES water (fun summer ahead). Tolerates discipline. Loves to give kisses and pats. Tolerates having her teeth brushed. Will throw all out tempers when you take her sippy cup away at nap time. She follows directions FAIRLY well- it’s amazing how she’s caught on in the last few months. Example: “EB, time to go. Go get in mommy’s car…” Off she goes.
She likes hotdogs…..and….well….that’s pretty much it. She used to not be picky, but I think she’s eaten hotdogs consistently since Sunday. Don’t judge. I put the kitchen sink on her plate and she won’t touch it. Picky. Oh, pizza. She LOVES pizza. So, she’s had pizza and hotdogs since Sunday. Nice.
She’s such a creature of habit. I have NO earthly idea where she gets THAT from. We keep a rigid schedule. Partially because that’s how I have to operate and partially because that’s how she has to operate- see, she comes by it all quite honestly.We adore her. She’ll soon be 18 months. Mercy.

I haven't lost all sense of style...it was Wacky Tacky day and we did her up RIGHT! Somehow, though, wacky tacky was perfect for her wonky personality.



how i adore this little girl! :)
ReplyDelete