Tuesday, May 25, 2010

She's a big girl now...

Look at this face….. (excuse the blur.. my lense was all foggy, but I couldn't miss this moment)
This girl went numero dos in the potty not once, but TWICE this past weekend at the lake (there’s something about the lake… she got her first tooth at the lake. She sat up for the first time at the lake. Now this….must be in the water-no pun intended). We were BEYOND thrilled. Now, was it planned? Of course not! It was SHEER coincidence, but nonetheless, we praised and praised and praised her some more. There may be a dim light at the end of the tunnel. We are scheduled to START potty training in June, so I just look at this like a small bit of encouragement….and…perhaps a slight jump-start. OR….maybe her Grandy is just THAT good. I guess this is a look of sheer approval and elation...maybe shock.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT pics! Kai went one time a long time ago. I saw the look in his eye while he was in the bath and quickly moved him to the potty. Didn't freak him out which I thought was a good thing, but it has never happened again. I have heard girls are easier. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it EB! Almost time for pink princess potty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't cover it mum her pussymust be soooo nice

    ReplyDelete