So, a slobbery love bucket -pictured below- is moving in for the weekend. Dudley looks like he could rip your arm off, but really he would just love the opportunity to slime you. His prefect scenario for said opportunity would be if you were dressed nicely and didn’t want a nice slobbery wet mark on your favorite black pants--insert Dudley running at you with those wet jowls (probably not the correct term, but it creates the perfect picture in your mind) and ramming your leg. Really, he is SO sweet that you would QUICKLY forgive and forget…until you wanted to wear them again next week.
My parents are away this weekend and ol’ Dud will find himself with Cousin Gus for a few days. You just wait until Gus realizes I have an extra “person” in the car, what a sweet reunion it will be! I shouldn’t even share this, but after Jason and I got married, I missed Dudley so much. He is an AWESOME dog. So my tail might be wagging as much as GB’s when he sees “the Dud.”
Look at that face...... Do you not like Christmas presents?



Since I started working with Ashley, I feel like I know you already so it only made since to follow your blog. Plus, our kids (your daughter and my youngest son) are the same age.
ReplyDelete