Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The bearded one....

We had a visit from Uncle Clay on Saturday night. Jason was out of town, so we enjoyed his company. Evie is in awe of Clay and I think it's his beard- I'm in "awe" of it too sometimes (ha). Clay is SO great with Evie and they share a mutual love for each other and it is so sweet.



NOW, for those of you who REALLY know Clay, he is QUITE a character and you won't be surprised with these pics. He keeps us entertained 99% of the time. He has the BEST personality and is a walking comedy routine. He is in his second year at Alabama and I miss him being around so much. He can pull some shenanigans, I tell ya:
The "Evie hold." Clearly, she enjoys it and he is strong enough to hold heavy Evie like this. I tried last night...FAILURE.


Clay is so ready for EB to become mobile (the things she'll learn from him...), so he is starting her out early and working on that leg strength. If she appears to be in a vice, that's because she is! He wedged her, oh yes he did, between the sofa cushions so she would be standing up to his satisfaction.




"Seriously?!" How funny. She just hung (no pun intended) out...we laughed.


3 comments:

  1. I approve of your post frequency. Keep up the good work HB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO cute, Holly!! :)

    Evie is getting so big!!! Yay!!!

    I got your comment about driveway time!! I'll try to keep up my afternoon walks and come by. Maybe I can twist Russell's arm to come down, too! He hates walking for exercise. :)

    I'm loving your blog, girl! Keep it up! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete