Monday, April 13, 2009

Ding..Ding.. ROUND II

So, as tradition would have it, we loaded up and headed to the grandparents/great grands house for Easter lunch. There was LOTS of lovin’ in EB’s future…. AND A SURPRISE VISIT FROM THE INFAMOUS UNCLE!
Get ready for a barrage of pics....

Aunt KK and Uncle BK.

Easter basket maker extraordinaire.

I'll take that!

Evie and the Great Grands! Do you think she's a little spoiled? Perhaps.

In G'daddy's arms where she's safe, forever rocked and he's at her fingertips.

Pappa Ron and Grandy

Gettin' some EB lovin'

Grandy/Millie whoever she was on Easter and EB. EB has about had it in her bonnet- we are on the verge of a meltdown.

One last photo opp to fully document EB's first Easter... I think we succeeded.

Then Uncle Clay swoops in and makes it all better. I wish I had captured her with the handful of beard .5 seconds before this. It was funny.

Easter is tiring...full bellies, a little snuggling and a good nap.

This is RIDICULOUS! Yes, this is a serious picture. I about died. It was Easter...not a birthday, but nonetheless the babe had a good day. Then her mom had to find room for it ALL!

1 comment: