Well, I have little to discuss. We’ve all officially been hit AGAIN with colds/sinus infections. Really, I feel as though it will NEVER end. N-E-V-E-R!
So, here are just a few pics from the past couple of days since I have us quarantined in the afternoons. Nothing exciting…. We do have some fun stuff coming up with some of the students that I’m excited about and another reason to get us all well. I’ll have to post about it and introduce them on the blog- WE LOVE THEM!
So, here are just a few pics from the past couple of days since I have us quarantined in the afternoons. Nothing exciting…. We do have some fun stuff coming up with some of the students that I’m excited about and another reason to get us all well. I’ll have to post about it and introduce them on the blog- WE LOVE THEM!

Getting ready for "school."
Sometimes this babe wants love and attention too. You used to be the center of attention, didn't you Gussy!?
Don't quite be deceived... She isn't as close to sitting up as this may lead one to believe. Ironically, she won't roll over, but she's ALL about trying to sit up.
Ok, I have a nice video camera that Santa brought me for Christmas with GREAT footage on it....yet, I'm not smart enough to download it to the computer, so you'll have to enjoy this via my digital camera video option. P.S. While it may appear that EB will later suffer from Shaken Baby Syndrome, let me assure she won't. I was SUPER zoomed in.... (I kinda felt bad when reviewing the video).



Aww, Holly, your blog is so sad lately! I hope you all get better very soon. I think you should show Evie's name above her crib on the blog- show it off, it looks awesome! Take care.
ReplyDeleteAnna Beth