In lieu of that topic, I went ahead and tried our luck with some rice cereal via spoon on Saturday because I knew it was coming- GOOD NIGHT! If you know us at ALL, you know that we are INCREDIBLY (yes, Jason Black, I said ‘we’) OCD about certain things. Jason’s is clutter and mine is… a lot of things… but I CANNOT stand for EB to look messy or dirty. So, that little adventure about did me in. She had rice cereal in her hair, on her eye lashes, up her nose, in her fat rolls, etc. Needless to say, she got an unplanned bath. It wasn’t smooth sailing, but we’ll work on it. Be prepared for a very detailed picture report:
Bring it on...

Wait..how does this work?

Don't worry EB! Your clumsiness is natural. Wait..or was this intentional?

Do I make you proud? I can't really see you through caked eyelashes.

ENOUGH! Did you say there was a bottle at the end of this yellow brick road?

AWWW!!! SWEET RELIEF!
4 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 14oz- above 95% percentile for weight (no shock here)
Length: 25 ½ in.- above 90th percentile for height.
(I can’t remember any of her stats from her 2 month appt. so, I’ll have to compare that later when I find them)
**I realize you may get tired of reading this blog centered around Evie, but… well, that’s how our lives are these days. We’re fine with that. Although, sweet Jason has planned a fun weekend getaway for us, so I’ll be posting on that next week, I’m sure.



AWWW...I love her sweet little expressions and the fish outfit looks great on her. Some of us would like to see a spreadsheet compiled with each months stats so we can compare as well...I know one of the two of you have already started it somewhere.
ReplyDelete