
Our first children. George Keith, Dorsey, JB and HB. This was taken clearly many years ago when we were young and in shape (ha). I wonder if we were married or engaged? I think not. I’m sure this was taken on one of our thrilling, wild and crazy adventures with this brother/sister duo (they look so tiny...this wasn't meant to be sad..geez). A little background, I knew their dad before he ever even met their mom (I think I was in the 4th grade and had a crush on their dad, but I digress). So, fast forward a few years, they get married have GK and then low and behold then came Diva Dorsey. There ya have it. They used to be like our children (or so it felt), but everyone is older now and they are like our brother and sister. Sadly, they LITERALLY live 2 miles from us now and we NEVER see them. I think it’s a sign that they are way too cool for a married couple and their baby. GK is 15 and D will soon be 13 and I could cry typing it. So…there ya have it, the 8th photo in album 12. We love them dearly!



No comments:
Post a Comment