So, my cell rings at 7:30 (I would have gasped at this hour pre-EB) and I’m informed that the OL girls are about to pull up and we needed to let them in. I wouldn’t greet my worst enemy at that hour without brushing my teeth. So, after a few personal hygiene matters were taken care of, I opened the door and in they marched with groceries galore. They made us breakfast and I got to just sit there and watch. WHAT A TREAT!! Isn’t that so sweet?!?! I truly love them so much and have enjoyed getting to know them/know them better. They are remarkable ladies, in my HUMBLE opinion. So, they cooked. We dined. We enjoyed our time with them and there ya have it. It was a special treat. Sign me up for this Saturday too, ladies! Kidding. Kidding.

So sweet! Erica, what did your shorts say again??

They even cleaned my kitchen...BLESS THEM!

And entertained the teething-coming-down-with-another-virus babe.

My my EB. That sure is a big ol' snack.

EB and her "ride" run a tight ship. Keep 'em straight, EB! Although, you probably shouldn't be so bossy with your company.



No comments:
Post a Comment