This poor child has been whopped with a DOUBLE ear infection…story of my life. If she wasn’t so darn sweet [and cute] and I wasn’t head over heels in LOVE with her, she may have been “up for rent” last night. Whew! She’ll be on the road to recovery soon…Ahem.... even without the $166 ear numbing drops. Yeah, I don’t kid about stuff such as this!
I really need to learn how to upload from my video camera. Oh well.
P.S. Sister-friend weighs 20lbs (GASP). Two tiny pounds from outgrowing the infant carrier!! The carrier wears me down (12lbs + 20lbs = 32 lbs..whew).



Oh, EB, I feel your pain. Peaches are NASTY. Tell your mom to give you something good, like some Power Sauce!!
ReplyDeleteyou know the one thing I got out of that blog is that the cough sounds so familiar!!! Stupid colds or whatever the heck her and Sam seem to have and keep
ReplyDeleteOk, so I'm not reading in order...this might be the cutest post! I love her little shiver!
ReplyDelete