Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday fun

I’m void of creative titles, creative posts and just creativity in general. Maybe my caffeine just hasn’t kicked in yet.

Anyway, we are told endlessly through laughter, mind you, that EB looks just like Jason. Yes, I am VERY aware. However, we’ve had a few comments surface from different folks saying that she looks a lot like my mom. So, while creativity and new pictures seem to have escaped me, I thought I would scrounge up these photos and let you take a look.


So, what do ya think? Maybe a little, huh?!


Ok. Ok... stop begging and twisting my arm. Here I am back in the day (the only reason I have these scanned in and at my finger tips is for a project I did for Big Lynn).


(yes, I, too, was a replica of my dad in my tiny days)

No, do not look again, you did not happen to overlook the scanned baby pic of JB…. if I had done that then it would TOTALLY make this post null and void and you would wonder why I even wasted my time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly! I found your blog through Laura and I love reading! Your daughter is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete