I was going through my pictures from the weekend to see what I could possibly tell you folks about and it was a bit eye opening. I have three different days of pictures all of EB in some kind of grass (I told you we like to be outside) with a dog in the background on two. I don’t remember leaving her for the dogs to baby sit, but it sure appears that way.
(I wish I was a funny person b/c so much could be said...) Gus looks furious and EB looks completely appalled. Looks like he did a good job. He needs a raise.

Evidently Grandy and Pappa Ron wore out the babe and they left her in the custody of Dudley.
This is the first week of orientation which also means we will be without JB for what feels like all summer. Good luck guys! Let the FUN begin!! I know you’ve worked hard and it’s all about to pay off. Ya’ll deserve a special treat…I’ll tell JB to work on that.
Anyway, I realize I’m not alone when I say that I LOVE THE WEEKENDS, but I really really love the weekends.
We had special company and EB was FIRED up...

Grass and more grass...

It's been a blast...
...see ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment