What tricks are we pulling out of our hats, you ask?
-ROLLING OVER (FINALLY!!!) both ways.
-Teething like crazy.
-Sitting up unsupported for a long time.
-She just started fruits and is UNIMPRESSED!
Evie is SO fun right now. We get a kick out of her little personality as it seems to develop daily. She is still the spitting image of Jason with a touch of my mom, we’re told. However, I think she may have my feisty attitude- or maybe it’s just her teeth coming in. We’ll see. She is an AWESOME sleeper and such a happy baby overall. I go back and forth on my thoughts of “day care,” but I’m thankful that it has taught her to be a “people person.” She will go to anyone and loves everyone. THANKFULLY!
Alrighty, here’s a recap:
leaving the hospital

1 month
2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

This morning... the big 6 month old!

EB with her morning "look."

There you have it! 6 months have come and gone. EB, you are a true joy and as much I LOVE these baby days, it is such a blessing to watch you grow and explore your little world.



she's a real cutie pie! Good to hear from you. Not surprisingly, you've turned into a great mom!
ReplyDeleteLittle friend is precious!!! I can't belive it's been 6 months either! Oh, how time flies!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing that EB is such a people person. The church nursery is Abigail's worst nightmare. We're hoping she'll get over that soon (we meaning me, Chad, and especially her sweet nursery workers)!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I was gone for ages...seriously that 6 month picture is killing me she looks like such a little person. Love her sweet morning face. We need to see all your sweet smiling faces soon :)
ReplyDeleteso cute! I'm gonna be a follower because I love mommy blogs where they are close to grayson's age.
ReplyDelete